Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Behavioral Type Conference

I think my map makes more clear sense now and I have started thinking about what these things will be practical poetic or persuasive. Now I have to refine the look of the thing. Tighten up the relationship between the verbs and nouns.


here is a revised time-line of events leading up to the actual events. I tried to get more specific with when different things would be design at what phases, I added this commercial series because I think that the nature of my conference, programmable interactive behavioral type, a commercial would be good and relate to the audience

initial conception of event 1 yr
behavioral type event theme
begin design and planning 11 month
come up with event name
design posters
direct mail
website
email flyers
web commercial
secure conference spaces
secure food services
find lecturers
finish first round print send out 11m end
send email
launch website 10m 2w
people start signing up
post first in web commercial series 10m
update site with lecture list6m
design:
send postcard with lecture list
email lecture list
posters lecture list
web commercial
send out print lecture materials 5m3w
post second web commercial series
design reminders to make trip accomodations 5m
web commercial
send out reminders 4m3w
attendees make trip accomodations 4m2w
post third web commercial series 4m
work on in space wayfinding, lecture, design
work on final commercial
make final reminders
send out final reminders and 1m
post final commercial
set up for show 1day

No comments: