Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yes, I Love Drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoooooooWeeeeeeeeee!




Okay, so after progress crit on...what ever day that was, it gets hard to remember sometimes. I went with the options that were suggested to me by my piers and I think that it will work out. So the pull over starts with the "po" laying in wait like on the second sketch, then takes of after an erratically driving "lice" they zoom across the frame several times as in the third sketch and then the frisking ensues. I left out the part in the first pull over with the counter of the "o" getting out of the "po" as if it were the cop, because it didn't go with the way this frisk took place. Now three "police"'s pat down a close up of the "L" and "I" of the pull over fames, and fall off screen, where we find them in a pile. I image once then pan up to the stage, I want the "police"'s to kind of jump to life and club the "L" "I" into smitherenes. I didn't want to end with the "police"'s in a jumble so I then have them aline across the stage, possibly like police tape marking off the area of the clubing. I don't know if I can do that though because technically it is another action. Also from the first action to the second action I change the characters, it goes from "po" vs "lice" to the three "police"'s vs the "L" "I". I think this is okay because I feel like the actions are simple clear enough that people will still get it, plus formally I think the transitions work better this way.

Wow that was a lot to say about a story board. hm.

No comments: